Tuesday 10 September 2019

THE WAIT IS OVER! TRULY YOURS by KENNEDY FOX IS LIVE NOW!❤️🦊



Truly Yours, the anticipated conclusion of Mason & Sophie's story is HERE from Kennedy Fox! 

This is a friends-to-lovers roommate romance filled with drama, suspense, and, of course, plenty of angsty slow burn goodness you've come to expect in a Kennedy Fox book!








 I knew within moments of meeting Mason Holt that he would change my life forever. I just didn't realize how much.
As my world spirals out of control, he continues to stay by my side, protecting and taking care of me. Being just friends is all he's been able to offer, that is until both of our lives are threatened. Now that our relationship is blossoming into something more, I can't be what he needs even if I wished I could. 
Bad timing strikes again. 
When I think we can finally be together, someone threatens to tear us apart. I'm not the same girl Mason met three years ago, but I'm determined to fight for what I've always wanted--him.



An explosive, emotional, intense conclusion to Sophie and Mason's Duet. Kennedy Fox have treated their fans to an angsty, slow burn romance filled with heartbreak and drama. This is a fly by the sear of your pants and hold on tight wild ride that you will never forget. A love story for the ages, this couple will melt your heart and have you reaching for the tissues. The tables have been turned on Sophie and Mason in Book 2 who knows what will happen next.

Their timing never seems to be right. Just when Sophie was moving on from one tragedy, she is thrust back into a dark corner in her mind and this time Sophie is wondering if this time she will be able to pull her self back from the brink. Even the strongest people can be broken, and Sophie doesn't know how put this broken back together. 

Mason is a fighter! He is scrappy and determined. He has been waiting for a woman like Sophie to awaken his heart and he is not going to let her slip through his fingers this time. 

Times are tough. Life changing decisions must be made. Drowning in limbo, Sophie and Mason are at a crossroads. They must navigate some murky waters. Mason is clutching on to Sophie by his finger tips it seems trying to keep her afloat with him. 

After all they have been through the hits just keep on coming. But they are stronger together and with love on their side even the impossible can be achieved.

Another fantastic Duet from Kennedy Fox and I am not so patiently waiting for the next couples story. Liam and Maddie stroy should be insane! 🦊❤️

Buy Here:
Amazon US | Amazon Worldwide | iTunes | Kobo  
Barnes & Noble














Read Truly Mine Here to Catch Up!



The night we met in the dimly lit bar, she looked like a brunette bombshell, and I wanted to learn her deepest secrets. With sun-kissed skin and soulful bedroom eyes, she was pure temptation, and I was mesmerized.
As one drink led to two, I craved more of her playful banter and taunting lips. Resisting her wasn’t an option, and we quickly became a desperate mess of tangled limbs and hot kisses. She tasted like the sweetest sin, but I was no saint.
Once we caught our breaths, and it became obvious that meeting her wasn’t a coincidence, everything changed. Now I must deny her at all costs.
Friends
It’s all we can ever be.
After years of lying to myself and keeping her at a distance, I want to pull her close. Sophie’s on my mind more than ever as my instincts to protect her take over. Regardless of my attempts to help, she pushes me away and makes it clear she doesn’t need me.
I’ll do whatever it takes to keep her safe, to show her I’m the good guy, but one night takes a tragic turn for the worse when her boyfriend and I start throwing punches.
And ends when I’m arrested for his murder

Buy Here:

About Kennedy Fox:
Brooke Cumberland & Lyra Parish are a duo of romance authors who teamed up to write under the USA Today Bestselling pseudonym, Kennedy Fox. They share a love of You've Got Mail and The Holiday. When they aren't bonding over romantic comedies, they like to brainstorm new book ideas. One day, they decided to collaborate and have some fun creating new characters that'll make you blush and your heart melt. If you enjoy romance stories with sexy, tattooed alpha males and smart, independent women, then a Kennedy Fox book is for you! 
Keep up with all their social media platforms for updates & info!


Hosted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment