Tuesday 8 August 2017

IT'S LIVE: HEAR ME OUT (HAWKS MC CAROLINE SPRINGS #5)


Fear keeps the truth away from his brothers. Fear and pain keep him away from the man he loves.
Title: Hear Me Out
Author: Lila Rose
Series: Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter #5
Genre: MC M/M Romance
Editor: Hot Tree Editing
Release Date: August 8th
Hawks MC member Maddox “Beast” Lawson had a difficult time growing up. Tired of being ridiculed because of his effed-up brain-to-mouth connection, it was easier to say nothing at all. Living in silence worked out just fine until that b*tch called Fate took his hearing, not only that, but she also threw him into the arms of the man who refuses to acknowledge that one hot night they shared.

Jay Conger, Knife to his brothers, loves pussy. Licking, fingering, screwing, he’ll take it any way it’s offered. After one surprising night with Beast, to say he’s freaked out is an understatement. Hell, even bananas have taken on a new meaning, and thinking about a certain someone’s body is too much. Unable to think straight, Knife is at an impasse, not only with his traitorous desire but with his heart. 

Both lives are going to change. Only will it be for the better?

Review by You Can't Resista Dirty Book

Lila Rose you are a star!! This book was amazing, it was rough, gruff, dirty and absolutely hilarious. I just love Beast, have since you introduced him in Dodger's story and he has just grown on me since. Finding out about his troubled childhood and why he does not speak, my heart just went out to him, I just wanted to give him a big hug and kiss and tell him i loved him because that is what he is clearly lacking in his life. You then think it is not possible for one person to suffer anymore, then he loses his hearing and I was ready to cry.

Knife was a total and complete ass. Beast and Knife, best friends for 20 years, and all because of one incident he stops speaking to him. I was so glad the other brothers gave him a bit if a hard time when he was trying to get info on Beast instead of going to see him, he needed a real kick up the ass.

Watching Beast struggle to come to terms with being deaf was heart-warming and I was so happy that he had Mena to help him through this transition. He was feeling useless and thought he would be cast out by the only family he ever had. Add on to that his depression over losing his best friend, the man he has always been in love with, Beast is tearing himself apart. However, Hawks never leave a brother behind.

Knife's struggle with coming to terms with the fact that he is attracted to Beast was freaking hilarious. Some of the things he says had nearly peeing my pants, and lets not forget the beauty parlour scene. You cannot feel sorry for him after the way he treated Beast, but the way he acts completely jealous, and then tries to take himself out of it is brilliant. The funniest moments definitely come from Knife.

There are some jaw-dropping moments wrapped up in this fantastic read. You need to read this installment of Hawks MC. MUST READ for Summer 2017. 
They never knew, never suspected I was gay. Shit, I hid it well by taking women to my bed. I’d played up to my image so fucking well no one suspected a thing. From the way I was built, looked, I shouldn’t want to fuck some guy. Shouldn’t want to date, love, marry, have kids with a man.

But I did.
I wanted it all. But I wanted it with a man who’d freaked after what we’d done in a hotel room in Sydney. He freaked so much, he got on a plane before any of us and took off home. He hadn’t spoken to me since.


Books in the Caroline Springs Charter
The Secret's Out
Caroline Springs, #1
Available HERE  for 99c!

Hiding Out
Caroline Springs, #2
Available HERE

Down and Out
Caroline Springs, #3
Available HERE

Living Without
Caroline Springs, #4
Available HERE

Walkout
Caroline Springs, #4.5
Available HERE

I was born in Brisbane Australia, my step-dad was in the army which caused us to move around a lot. We finally settled in country Victoria, Australia. I am the youngest of four children and I can say that I was spoilt a bit. I drove my mum crazy when I refused to eat meat at a young age.

Now I live with my husband and two children, and I find myself regretting all the troubles I put my parents through because my monsters are just as picky as I was.

I started writing in 2013 and self-published the first of the Hawks MC Club series Holding Out. The next to follow was something different, I wrote Senseless Attraction, a YA novel. Soon, I was back to the Hawks series with number two Climbing Out. I have more to write in the series, but there will be also be more novels in the humorous erotica genre, like Left to Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment